Internet Chess Club

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Costa Rica (3)

Thursday, 8 May 2003. My FACT FINDING mission is almost complete and I have drawn one conclusion: I have no future in America, whether that be in North, Central or South parts of the land mass. Forget about the Caribbean too for that matter; the U.S. government’s State department has these places “signed, sealed and bought-off” [for] the C.I.A. and F.B.I., partitioned if you will [by] the elite powers in Washington, D.C.

“These people [in Latin America] would have me shipped back and shot someplace in Texas for a few hundred dollars in U.S. currency. I am glad that I have a few thousand to get me settled in a new place like Houston. The idea is to start over and begin again so that I can get my new home [‘Vera Essie’] constructed and never again be chained to the shores and coasts of the U.S.S.A.”

Africa, and the remotest places in Asia and Oceania call me to ultimate invisibility: “Go to the Congo or the Pacific Islands and never suffer ‘The Great Satan’ [U.S.A.] again! Where could he place his agents? In the jungles and [on the] open waters, how could he conceal them?”

It is of the utmost importance that I construct a boat capable of operating in [both] the shoals of rivers and on the heavy and high seas.

No comments: